This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Continue if you are OK with this or find out more in our Privacy Policy.

GTG featured in The Times on July 5th

July 5th 2014 / 0 comment

The Times featured GTG's Susannah Taylor in their Body and Soul section in July

On July 5th 2014, our Editor-in-Chief Susannah Taylor was featured in The Times in their Body and Soul section for a feature on career women who train like athletes.

Speaking exclusively about how she managed to drop two dress sizes in two years, Susannah said: “Train hard, eat clean and rest well: these are my three pillars of health and I’ve stuck to them at least 80 per cent of the time ever since. The other 20 per cent? Honestly, I’m no alfalfa-eating, macrobiotic-munching freak. I drink cocktails sometimes, cappucinos daily, eat parmesan and steal the kids’ ice cream frequently. Health and fitness are often just about small tweaks (like me cutting out sugar) that make the real change.”

Join the conversation

Related GTG features

The Winning Team Beauty

The Winning Team

January 29th 2016 / Susannah Taylor

GTG featured in GQ

September 29th 2014

GTG featured in The Telegraph

September 26th 2014

Agile web development by Byte9