We lift the lid on Lookfantastic’s limited edition collaboration with Clinique that gives you £93 worth of products for just £35
Limited edition boxes have become our new favourite way to get our hands on a beauty bargain. From Caroline Hirons’ clean beauty collaboration with Space NK to Latest in Beauty’s 10 Year Anniversary birthday box , they’re jam-packed with product inspo to add a new spin to your morning routine - without causing you to dip too far into your savings to do so. It’s a trend that shows no signs of slowing down and the newest addition to the group comes courtesy of two beauty industry heavyweights - Lookfantastic and Clinique .
Collaborating to create a limited edition box that’s worth £93 but comes in at a much more affordable £35, it covers a variety of colour and cleansing needs courtesy of a capsule collection of hero products that includes two full-size makeup products. It launches on Lookfantastic today and features the following:
- High Impact Push-Up Mascara in Brightening Black 4ml | worth £7.00
- Pep-Start Double Bubble Mask 12ml | worth £9.00
- Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm 15ml | worth £7.00 (a GTG team favourite)
- Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator 50ml | worth £36.00
- Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry (Full Size) | worth £18.00
- Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black (Full Size) | worth £16.00
A great way to find out more about some of the brand’s greatest hits without having to commit to paying their full RRPs, snap yours up here .