Estee Lauder Retail Learning - Development Partner >>>
Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager
Employer Estee Lauder
Posted August 12th 2015
Hours Full Time
Salary On Application
Function Finance, Management, Marketing & PR, Retail
Location Central London, London
Get the Gloss Reference: 6779
Aramis & Designer Fragrances have an exciting opportunity for a Senior National Account Manager to join the team to effectively communicate and deliver current financial goal updates and opportunities within the brands (Aramis & Designer Fragrance, Lab Series, Smashbox and Bumble & bumble). You will align and engage in the Brand Vision, supporting in building and executing the brand strategies across all channels of distribution.
- Develop and execute dynamic strategic plans to deliver wholesale and retail targets.
- Lead the team in achieving all financial goals - delivering retail, gross and net budgets whilst driving profitability, working collaboratively with BMG team.
- Ensure all Financial trackers are updated within agreed timelines (wholesale, retail, discount budgets, returns, CAFs) across the ADF Cluster.
- Lead the team in the Promotional and NPD launch planning process, ensuring accurate updates throughout are communicated effectively, working collaboratively with marketing and the demand planning team. Identify any future growth / current launch plan opportunities.
- To be the key interface between sales, marketing, PR and VM to build and execute with excellence Retailer specific trade plans to implement the brand strategy and deliver the retail and wholesale targets.
- Build relationships across a range of departments within each retailer, working collaboratively to build and implement strong retailer specific trade plans, with the ability to quickly identify relevant sales opportunities.
- Build and implement presentations to retailers with marketing, to launch and leverage new launches and growth opportunities
- Overall responsibility for retailer P&L, drive profitability, discount budgets and returns targets
- Continually analyse wholesale and retail data to identify strengths and weaknesses and spot trends and use your interpretation of this analysis to develop a commercial solution.
- Build distribution of products, identify and secure relevant space, location & visibility opportunities and execute with excellence in with the Brand Strategies.
- Have full understanding on the store operations and activities of each retailer and work in conjunction with NA and field based store team to deliver dynamic wholesale and retail results.
- Hold regular store visits to understand commercial and retail environment and to seek feedback on challenges and successes, to build into future planning.
- Effectively communicate with field teams to brief on retailer strategy and opportunities to maximise retail and wholesale sales.
- To monitor and communicate competitor activity and performance within the store groups.
The Ideal Candidate:
You should ideally have experience as a National Account or Regional Manager. An aptitude for figures, MS office, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail is essential.
You will also have a proven track record in building strong relationship and have the ability to work under pressure and be proactive. You must also have the ability to think strategically and demonstrate agility in your approach.
To apply please click here, making sure to mention 'Get The Job' when applying.