Aurelia Probiotic Skincare - Counter Manager - Liberty >>>
Aromatherapy Associates: Brand Specialist (Retail & Event)
Employer Aromatherapy Associates
Posted April 25th 2017
Hours Full Time
Function Retail, Sales
Location London, Northern England
Get the Gloss Reference: 8454
The overall purpose of the role is to meet targets through outstanding customer service & sales. The successful candidate will also be required to implement and execute events for Retail and Spa. In keeping with the Aromatherapy Associates brand values, the candidate should provide customer service to all customers (external or internal) that exceed their expectations.
- Be completely aware of all aspects of personal & account targets & strive to continually achieve and exceeding them
- Responsible for individual sales and account totals
- Responsible for achieving account productivity
- Responsible for event appointment bookings
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of events within Retail and Spa
Product / Brand Knowledge:
- Be fully aware of all product information, passing on key points to customers where appropriate
- Follow the Aromatherapy Associates Guidelines & communicate to all customers
- Work closely with the BDM for your region to support with Account Events
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all personnel in your environment including in-store staff and senior management.
- Positively approach and acknowledge each & every visitor in your environment, demonstrating excellent customer service
Grooming / Image:
-Reflect the brand heritage and lifestyle at all times, Aromatherapy Associates uniform to be provided.
Customer Service Standards:
- Maintain excellent sales and service standards by adhering to Aromatherapy Associate’s Customer Journey with each and every customer.
- Proactively recruit new customers, nurture existing client relationships and develop a loyal customer following
Follow strict hygiene standards when using testers or applying products to customers
Motivated, loyal, reliable & responsible:
- Enthusiastic about brand and product. You have an engaging personality and always have the customer’s and company’s best interests at heart. Punctuality is key.
- Aromatherapy Associates environment is spotlessly clean, fully stocked and merchandised correctly. Shelf talkers/testers/ support materials should be kept pristine at all times. Take appropriate action & follow up when required.
- All administration tasks should be completed accurately, neatly, correctly and on time.
- Other duties to be performed as requested by your manager or store, from time to time
We are looking to recruit two candidates based in London & South East and 1 candidate for the North & Midlands.
If you would like to work for Aromatherapy Associates, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com quoting "Get the Job"