Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Aurelia Probiotic Skincare - Marketing Manager
Employer Aurelia Probiotic Skincare
Posted October 18th 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 7992
Based in Fulham, London, we are a multi award winning luxury skincare brand with very exciting plans to build on our incredibly successful first three and a half years. Multi-channel distributed, with prestigious manned retail, wholesale, digital (aureliaskincare.com and key partners) in the UK, and internationally. We’re looking for talented additions to our team who have a passion for beauty and enjoy working closely with our inspirational founder in a fast paced innovative environment in a business that is growing at over 250% year on year. As a business we have won over 50 awards since we have launched including the inaugural GOOGLE/ CEW digital achievers award.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate has had experience in a multi-channel retail environment that has familiarity with products that require regular repeat purchase (beauty a bonus!). They have taken full ownership in the management of retail accounts and can show tangible success in previous roles. This role requires the ability to be a ‘hands on’ organised implementer who enjoys taking ownership and the thrill of delivering.
On the creative marketing side. The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker who has experience in planning, executing and measuring campaigns across multiple channels.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - comfortable liaising with key stakeholders and retailers across all levels including our valued customers
- A strong understanding on ecommerce and retail is a must
- Experience of managing social channels without agency support.
- Creative thinker
- Solutions solver
- Relish being a part of a rapidly growing brand and want to be able to make a difference.
Reporting into our Marketing Director, you will be an integral part of the team. The Marketing Manager will focus on key areas such as retail account management, digital marketing (taking control of our social channels) and driving/implementing our content marketing plan which includes both ongoing campaigns to support existing products but also our new products.
- Take ownership for delivering growth in a number of our key retail accounts
- Regularly produce and develop timely, accurate and actionable business plans for accounts
- Monitor product performance to deliver dynamic forward rate of sale, creating innovative marketing plans to deliver growth
- Manage our social media channels (FB, IN, YT, P)
- Work with our in-house designer, training & customer expert, PR Director, Marketing Director and Founder to take ownership and lead delivery of our content trading calendar.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns throughout the calendar year and deliver measurable results.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.