EBWPR - Social Media Manager >>>
B Public Relations - Social Media Manager
Employer B Public Relations
Posted January 17th 2017
Hours Full Time
Function Digital, Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 8225
Leading Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle agency B Public Relations are looking to recruit into their Social Media team for confident, ambitious, and savvy individuals to fill the role of Social Media Manager.
Renowned for a hands-on, creative approach to PR, B Public Relations is a results-driven and vibrant agency in the heart of London offering fully integrated Global PR, Social Media & VIP campaigns. The ideal candidate will be educated at degree level and have relevant social media experience along with a passion for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and wellness. In addition to this they should have a strong editorial sensibility. Their primary responsibility will be to manage the coordination of content on clients social media channels, create strategic digital presentations as well as using analytic applications to evaluate the platforms in hand.
- Own and manage the day-to-day flow of all social media accounts
- Research and develop Social content calendars a month in advance
- Schedule all content at least 2 weeks In advance
- Report weekly, monthly and seasonally on channel insights, industry updates, and trends
- Build strong client relationships
- Create, optimise and manage the development of paid media accounts
- Manage the social media budget in line with marketing strategy
- Stay on top of ways to amplify social media presence, grow audiences and increase engagement
- Always in the know of new social media tools, innovations and best practices
- Research and nurture relationships with online influencers & content creators
- Support the creative team with content production
- Form relationships with key platform representatives for all channels
- Social media crisis management.
- End to end delivery of social media competitions
- Be a Digital Ambassador for the company, educating both the clients and in-house teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Commercial experience on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest is desirable.
- A creative thinker, with a strong editorial voice and an interest in fashion, beauty and wellness
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience working with social insights programs
- Passion for Communication and Digital Engagement
- Photography skills
- Experience working with design programs such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro and After Effects
- Time management skills
- Either studying or graduated at degree level or above
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Beth@b-theagency.com, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.