OSKIA PR Manager >>>
BeautyMART - PR Assistant
Posted September 16th 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 7912
BeautyMART PR is a new and emerging PR agency co-founded by beauty industry mavens Millie Kendall MBE & Anna-Marie Solowij. It is an independent PR division, that runs alongside BeautyMART’s iconic and edited retail concept and specializes in growing new and emerging beauty brands through engaging and effective PR. Due to experiencing rapid growth in its independent portfolio of beauty brands, BeautyMART PR is seeking a PR Assistant to work across all accounts.
BeautyMART PR’s founders leverage 50 years experience in the beauty industry across beauty brand building, publishing and retail. The role will provide invaluable insight and exposure across all these areas. BeautyMART PR seeks a candidate with a natural entrepreneurial spirit that has the initiative to grow and shape their own role, whilst contributing to the development and growth of the agency itself.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is a die-hard beauty junkie, they possess exceptional knowledge of the beauty industry and genuine passion to work in beauty communications
- Has their own little black book of growing beauty contacts, they’re a natural and confident communicator and can build positive rapport quickly. (Ideally they have 1-2 years in an agency environment)
- Puts as much life into a press release as they possess in person, they have excellent writing skills, is computer literate and has an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Has previous experience of working across multiple accounts at any one time and is a supreme media multi-tasker who can use their own initiative to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Is naturally creative and thinks outside the box when it comes to securing press coverage and executing effective campaigns.
- Relishes a fast-paced environment, performs under pressure yet remains organized at all times.
- Constantly has their eyes and ears open and is continually seeking and absorbing information that can be used to pitch stories and lead compelling features focusing on topical issues and trends.
To apply, send you CV to Press@thisbeautymart.com, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.