Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Bobbi Brown - Education Manager
Employer Bobbi Brown
Posted May 31st 2016
Hours Full Time
Get the Gloss Reference: 7634
Our Travel Retailing Division for the Europe, Middle East and Africa Region have an exciting opportunity for Bobbi-Brown to appoint a dynamic, innovative and experienced Education Manager for their Travel Retailing business.
- Ensuring the high standards of sales, service and gifting from the Counter Managers and Make-Up Artists are achieved at all times and is of the consistent high level required by Global management
- Adapting the Global Education training materials for the Travel Retailing environment and the travelling passenger whilst reflecting Global consistency in message
- Conducting classroom style training as well as on-counter coaching and leading by example in order to ensure standards and brand objectives are exceeded
- Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure successful product launches
- Working with the Area Sales Managers across the Region to ensure targets are achieved and the needs of the business are supported by Education at retail point of sale
- Collaborating with the Account Co-ordinators (Field Sales Management) based across the EMEA Region to achieve company performance standards, particularly service levels, by the retail point of sale team in order to achieve Brand retail goals
- Reporting to the Regional Brand Director and working closely with the Global Education Team
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Candidates should be confident presenters, have good listening and coaching skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills and be self-motivated to achieve the high standards reflective of our Brand. A proven track record in writing/adapting training materials, budgetary control and multi-site people management are essential. Candidates should demonstrate an exemplary customer service approach. A high standard of grooming is required at all times together with the passion and commitment to constantly travel to cover key priorities across EMEA. Due to the area this position covers language skills are an advantage.
This position requires a high proportion of time working across the Region travelling for a week or two at a time. The ideal candidate needs to live within easy access of London Heathrow Airport and the Central London office.
To apply, please click here and remember to mention 'Get The Job' when applying.