Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Carol Hayes Management - Agent
Employer Carol Hayes Management
Posted June 17th 2016
Hours Full Time
Get the Gloss Reference: 7686
Carol Hayes Management, the talent agency representing the best in Hair, Make-Up, Styling, Nails, Grooming and TV Talent, is now looking for an Agent to work on a range of bookings, from live catwalk shows, high profile fashion campaigns and editorial shoots, to film premieres and red carpet appearances.
- Managing multiple artists’ schedules and co-ordinating with the office and all artists using CDS booking software.
- Negotiating rates, assisting on budgets and all areas of invoicing including reconciling expenses.
- Performing daily administrative duties; from chasing options to scheduling of day-to-day booking requirements along with organising go-sees for the artists.
- Editing, updating and maintaining artists books and online portfolios.
- Liaising and developing strong lasting relationships with various clients – brands, magazines, PR’s, production companies, model agencies, makeup houses, photographic agencies, studios and record labels.
- Pitching for new business to prospective new clients.
- Organising travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels and cars.
- Communicating with brands and designers to set up, facilitate and secure show sponsorship for artists.
- Responsible for writing copy for client mailers and maintaining the Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages and blog for CarolHayes Management.
- Travelling to Paris and New York with the company to further relationships with existing foreign clients and promote the agency to new clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ideally 2-3 years within a similar booking environment
- A passion for developing new talent and maintaining relationships with clients
- Excellent communication and sales skills
To apply, send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.