Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
CCD PR - Beauty Senior Account Executive
Employer CCD PR
Posted May 18th 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Location Central London, London
Get the Gloss Reference: 7599
We are looking for a confident Senior Account Executive to join our beauty team. This role is the perfect next step for a talented PR with a passion for health and beauty.
CCD Public Relations is a leading natural beauty, health, fitness, food and drink PR agency, based in the heart of Soho offering clients a 360 degree campaign spanning across traditional PR, digital, social media, experiential and VIP/expert relations.
With over 20 sucessful years, we have great knowledge of the natural beauty and health industry and have built strong relationships with media, bloggers and experts at every level. We're expanding rapidly and are seeking a proactive and driven PR to join our dynamic beauty team to work across a portfolio of natural beauty brands.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years PR experience within the beauty and wellbeing sector, with a proven track record in securing coverage across a wide range of media platforms. A contacts book bursting with health and beauty contacts, and a sound understanding of the digital landscape and social media are must-haves. You will have in-house and external training and you'll get the opportunity to talk and write about your passion every day!
- Day-to-day media relations activity
- Securing continuously high levels of coverage across the full media landscape including proactively sourcing new coverage opportunities across all platforms
- Building and developing strong relationships with key journalists and the media
- Proactively selling in news and feature pieces to online and offline media
- Writing high quality and engaging press releases
- Managing regular client reports and updates across all brands
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Confident and efficient with a flair for communication, both written and verbal
- A creative thinker who is a natural problem solver
- A strong team player who is also comfortable working independently
- An organised and efficient multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of the digital market and experience of using social media in a PR capacity
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, remembering to include 'Get The Job'. All enquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.