Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
CCD PR - Account Executive
Employer CCD PR
Posted August 3rd 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 7796
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Beauty team.
We specialise in natural beauty, natural health and healthy food & drink PR, with 25 years experience, based in the heart of Soho. We’re expanding rapidly and looking for a proactive and passionate beauty PR at AE level to work on a range of fantastic accounts.
The role will involve securing media coverage, developing your journalist contacts, digital PR, social media, helping organise media events and interacting with three other teams at the agency.
Reporting to the Beauty Account Director and working closely with the Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for media liaison, press releases, partnerships, blogger outreach and will play an integral role in the day-today running of accounts. You will also contribute to clients’ social media activity, event management and will dedicate time to planning and research to identify news hooks and develop feature ideas.You will be part of a young and extremely friendly team based in the heart of Soho. You will have in-house and external training and you get to talk and write about your passion everyday!
- Day-to- day media relations activity
- Securing continuously high levels of coverage across the full media landscape including proactively sourcing new coverage opportunities across all platforms
- Building and developing strong relationships with key journalists and the media
- Proactively selling in news and feature pieces to online and offline media
- Writing high quality and engaging press releases
- Managing regular client reports and updates across all brands
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- One to two years experience in beauty PR (agency or in-house)
- A contacts book bursting with key journalists and influencers
- First-class writing skills
- Experience of using social media within a PR capacity
- Strong organisation skills
- Passion for all things beauty!
- Confident and efficient with a flair for communication, both written and verbal
- A creative thinker who is a natural problem solver
- A strong team player who is also comfortable working independently
- Organised and efficient multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of the digital market and experience of using social media in a PR capacity
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, remebering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.