OSKIA PR Manager >>>
Clinique Ecom Trading Manager
Posted October 9th 2015
Hours Full Time
Salary On Application
Function Digital, Marketing & PR, Sales
Location Central London, London
Get the Gloss Reference: 6992
We have an exciting opportunity for an E-commerce Trading Manager to join Clinique. You will be responsible for driving brand growth as well as developing and implementing the online trading strategy across brand retailer sites in order to achieve sales objectives while preserving and building brand integrity.
You must be an experienced e-commerce/online marketer with a degree of technical understanding. Experience of acquisition marketing, media (display), email and search (both paid and natural) experience is essential. You must have very strong commercial acumen, communication and negotiation skills and be able to work with both internal and external stakeholders. The role has 2 direct reports.
- Define and drive the strategy for the UK brand & retailer partners in order to maximise sales whilst preserving and building brand integrity.
- Develop a robust online marketing calendar that reflects in-store activity but has a e-commerce lens. Work closely with the Marketing teams to execute these programs
- Work with Sales to develop a bespoke retailer strategy that harnesses the retailer’s strength & leverages growth
- Work with the UK and global teams to develop the site’s look and feel to ensure consistency with brand’s monthly focus and reflect the marketing strategy while ensuring that we provide online customers reasons to keep returning to the site on a regular basis
- Develop strategies for site innovation, testing new initiatives and monitoring results as well as planning on-going site development and functionality
- Manage and Develop the Online Coordinators
BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND REPORTING:
- Responsibility for Clinique Online P&L
- Analysis of sales, site performance, email campaigns and internal and external marketing programs measureable by ROI
- Ongoing analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, registered user growth and behaviour, external marketing programs such as Search (both PPC and Organic) , and content and email marketing programs (segmentation) and performance to maximise sales. Here the candidate must be able to quickly react and develop reaction plans to drive sales while preserving brand integrity
- Work with the planning team to monitor inventory levels and oversee appropriate adjustments to the site (i.e. manage out-of-stock levels, discontinued products, online exclusives)
- Responsible for competitive & ecommerce industry reviews and communication to relevant stake holders
- Paid - Work closely with PPC agency to optimise paid for search activity to maximise on-site sales, and reduce overall CPA.
- Natural - Ensure site is optimised for natural search, working with design and engineering teams, and to maximise on-site relevant content/link building
- Support the Online Co-ordinators with the development of the email calendar, execution of email campaigns and reporting
- Develop and execute the segmentation strategy to drive targeted email marketing
- Actively devise and execute tactics to build database with quality subscribers
- Continually seek ways to improve the email lifecycle and association with other channels.
- Develop retailer.co.uk marketing strategies
- Develop plans to drive retailer.co.uk sales
- Work with creative teams to facilitate the creation and execution of all promotional activities and merchandising strategy (launches and re-promote) strategize ways to build retailer.co.uk business through special programs, customer acquisition, and retention
- Support the Online Coordinators with the development of the bespoke online retailer calendars
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full mix e-commerce experience (email, PPC, SEO, display, onsite optimisation etc)
- Strong commercial acumen
- P&L and budget management experience
- Good team player & strong leader
To apply please click here and make sure to mention 'Get The Job' when applying.