Content Digital Marketing Manager
Posted October 26th 2015
Hours Full Time
Get the Gloss Reference: 7046
We are looking for a smart, proactive marketing expert who wants to join us in our quest to change the way the world thinks about beauty.
Content is considered the pioneer in premium organic and natural beauty retailing. Having launched in 2008 with both a retail store, clinic and website we have lead the natural beauty sector by being first to market in Europe with many of what are now considered the cult brands of this sector. We have won numerous accolades for our website, store, treatments and online magazine and are looking for someone with a strong digital marketing background to help implement and deliver the next phase of our continued growth.
Reporting directly to the Founder, applicants should have experience in both team and project management. You will be responsible for planning, growing, implementing and managing all aspects of our digital marketing strategy to grow our position as experts in green beauty and wellbeing. You will be target driven and motivated by a desire to change the face of beauty retailing - one lipstick at a time!
The successful applicant will be joining a team of smart, determined women who have left more mainstream sectors of the industry to follow their passion for natural beauty and wellbeing.
- Implementing an initial creative project with the founder.
- Create and manage the digital marketing calendar with responsibility for budgetary control and ROI in marketing costs.
- Curate and manage the online brand and product campaigns to ensure consistent brand messaging, raise brand awareness and increase revenue.
- Develop new marketing channels and manage existing channels including paid search, affiliate and email marketing, SEO, link building and social media strategies.
- Regularly analyse data in order to: demonstrate success, identify areas for improvement and provide actionable insight.
- Oversee and support the Community Editor and Designer to develop new strategies for sharing our expertise, engaging with our community and deepening the relationship with our audience.
- Work with web development to ensure the continuous improvement of the website - tracking conversion rates and suggest improvements.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer and industry research and market conditions.
The Ideal Candidate:
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent communication skills, you should be excited to be an ambassador for the company and have a genuine interest in natural beauty and wellbeing. You will be confident with the below areas:
- Sharing your creative eye and ideas with an attention to detail.
- As an excellent, natural organizer you will have proven project management skills and the ability to manage a department schedule.
- Able to inspire and motivate team members and have an infectious, ‘can do’ attitude - willing to pitch in and support the wider team and company where required.
- Ability to manage your own work schedule independently ensuring that regular department updates are provided to management.
- Ability to show evidence of working in a fast paced, creative and demanding workplace.
- Have an analytical mind and love processing data with hands on operational knowledge of Google Analytics and all social media platforms. Good knowledge of PPC and best practice SEO techniques.
If this job sounds like it will make you content please send your CV to email@example.com with the title of the job you are applying for and 'Get The Job' in the subject line.