Wizard Publicity - Account Manager >>>
Eau Thermale Avène - Digital Marketing Executive
Employer Eau Thermale Avène
Posted November 22nd 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 8087
Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest independent pharmaceutical group in France. Known for its skincare, haircare and oral care brands; Eau Thermale Avène, A-Derma, Klorane, René Furterer, Elgydium and Eludril, Pierre Fabre are leaders in the French market for dermo-cosmetic products and are distributed in the UK and Ireland via Boots, Superdrug, Lloyds Pharmacy, independent pharmacies and department stores.
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident Digital Marketing Executive to be the "voice" of the company, interacting with consumers across different platforms, such as our social media networks and customer hotline / inbox. This is a busy and varied role which offers lots of scope for building and expanding your digital skills in the beauty industry, yet working within a small and friendly team.
- Storytelling and content creation, managing Pierre Fabre brands’ presence across social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Reacting and pro-actively reaching out to consumer conversations on-line to ‘keep the brand conversation going”
- Responsible for the information appearing on the company's website and partner affiliate websites
- Creating copy for SEO optimised content and working with International teams on content localisation
- Working closely with brand teams to produce engaging content that grabs attention and emotions and meets the needs of the target audience
- Delivering excellent customer service (via email and hotline); resolving issues and providing appropriate solutions in line with company’s safety policy
- Consumer relationship management, entering data onto the company's CRM platform creating & managing CRM mail-outs, working with SalesForce platform
- Interpreting website analytics data to help further optimise web content and enhance the user experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree is required in either English, journalism or other degree where creative writing is required.
- An understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure, ideally a blogging background
- True passion for copywriting and the “healthy beauty” industry
- The person will be up to date with latest digital trends
- Flexible enough to handle all aspects of customer relations including the ability to listen to and understand a customer’s needs
- An excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- The ability to write for a target audience, comfortable with managing social networks
- Creative skills to find interesting ways of presenting information and generating new ideas
- Attention to detail, for example when proof reading
- The person must have good communication skills and be a team player
- Adobe Photoshop skills would be a plus
- A good knowledge of the beauty industry and dermo-cosmetics is a plus
In return you will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and great benefits.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV with a covering letter mentioning 'Get The Job' in the subject header to email@example.com.