Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
EBWPR – Senior PR Professional (Full Time / Part Time)
Posted July 19th 2016
Salary Competitive DOE
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 7762
EBWPR seeks an experienced and talented Senior PR Professional, with strong strategic and client management skills, to work with an enviable portfolio of high-end beauty and health clients.
New business wins, loyal clients and continual growth sees EBWPR recruiting for a Senior PR Professional to work across the board in a strategic and creative role that will closely support the director & founder Emma Bracey-Wright with campaign strategies, business development and senior level client and press liaison.
Directing a hard-working team of managers and executives, applicants will need to be creative thinkers, influential thought-leaders, hugely organised and have excellent people skills.
Experience within the beauty industry is a must and any health experience is a bonus. To have a passion for both industries is essential!
EBWPR is an industry leading, dynamic PR & Marketing agency whose people have an enviable skillset. We work with a portfolio of prestigious clients and we activate multi-dimensional campaigns that deliver exceptional results. Our client testimonials say it all!
- Client management including planning and creating strategic proposals, budgeting and senior level client relations
- Supporting and leading the creative development of PR campaigns
- Managing the planning, coordination and implementation of PR strategies, programmes, tactics and protocols
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with senior beauty and health directors, editors and key influencers
- Problem solving whilst keeping calm and engaged at all times
- Immaculate attention to detail
- High level feature placement
- Maintaining an understanding of current affairs and staying on top of all industry news. Being immersed in the relevant sectors and aware of all brand competitors activity
- Implementing team KPIs, managing employee engagement and driving high performance levels
The successful candidate will already have strong senior press contacts and be a successful industry leader. Must be proficient in MS Office and ideally In Design. Photoshop and other programmes a bonus. We work with MAC computers.
Office hours: 9am – 6pm
Would consider a part time role or job share for the right person.
Closing date: 18th August 2016. Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful interview candidates.
Start date: Ideally September 2016.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.