Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Elemis International Marketing Manager - Spa and Salons
Posted January 10th 2017
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 8203
Join a company that is changing the face of beauty. ELEMIS is a truly dynamic British company and the No. 1 professional spa brand. We are aluxury British skincare and spa brand that delivers pioneering, clinically trialled therapies and products for face and body. The experience is exceptional, the results are real.
We are looking for an International Marketing Manager who will work conjunction with Head of Marketing, develop and execute the international marketing strategy, travel retail, brand education, digital and global communications for ELEMIS.
- Work with the international sales and marketing team and key markets to develop and implement brand strategy, launch innovation & activation programmes, optimise brand communications and ensure global consistency across all channels to maximise sales and build awareness.
- Ensure excellence in brand communication, brand strategy, campaigns and materials to support key international markets, ensuring brand consistency and timely delivery of all materials
- Develop new market launch kits for new accounts/distributors including POS, digital strategy and global brand assets access
- Pro-actively work with top tier distributors on assisting tailored annual marketing campaigns. Organise bi-annually presentation of global calendar
- Ensure international input into product development with regards to market specific product requests and feedback with regards to Xmas and global planning
- Work with Head of PR & Communications on supporting international PR agencies, agreeing strategy, advising on relevant PR activities, events and sponsorships and sharing global programs and initiatives
- Identify and develop international marketing tools (B2B and B2C) and co-ordinate B2B and B2C events
- Identify opportunities, drive new business marketing and lead the marketing of international trade shows in conjunction with local market
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Marketing experience, preferably gained in the Health and Beauty Industry with at least three years brand management experience
- Must have worked in a pan-European or global role, with direct experience managing distributor relationships
- Strong experience of implementing a travel retail marketing strategy and an understanding to introduce a synergy across total travel business
- Proven strategic thinking, project management and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Experience in cross-cultural team leadership/ participation
- Opportunity to work with the leading skincare brand and innovate products
- Discount on Elemis products and Spa Treatments
- Training and development opportunities in industry renowned treatments and products
- Other benefits include: Cycle to work scheme, Season ticket loan and Pension
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.