Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Estee Lauder Retail Learning - Development Partner
Employer Estee Lauder
Posted October 9th 2015
Hours Full Time
Salary On Application
Function Management, Retail, Sales
Location Central London, London
Get the Gloss Reference: 6993
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Retail Learning Development Coordinator to join the Estee Lauder team. You will assist the Retail Learning Development Manager with the implementation of efficient processes to produce effective retail learning material.
Our programs should help to drive retail sales and deliver an intentional, differentiated and consistent retail experience. They should put the consumer BEFORE the product, and be easy for Beauty Advisors to understand and use. You will feed consumer insights into training course content, ensuring that all education material is current and on-trend, and adhering to the corporate vision.
You will also support the Education department by effectively communicating with the field Education team and by carrying out necessary administration.
- Elevation of communication with Field team and Beauty Advisors
- Assisting with Product Launch Briefs and videos
- Creation of monthly Education content for brand magazine, ‘E NEWS’.
- Coordination of Global Makeup Artist
- Creation and design of ad hoc Education collateral – on and off counter
- Event/Venue management of Estée Lauder training courses
- Support Education Director, Retail Learning Development Manager and Field teams
- Responsible for all Travel budget and all BA related travel.
- Look Good Feel Better Volunteer recruitment and Product Donations
- Competent knowledge of current digital trends to include in training content and with field teams
- Education BCA representation for EL brand
- Competitor research - experiencing competitor consultation services
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Capability to propose creative solutions and generate new ideas
- Adapts quickly and effectively to change
- Ability to adapt quickly within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members
To apply please click here and make sure to mention 'Get The Job' when applying.