Get the Gloss: Business Development Manager/Director (full-time) >>>
Get The Gloss: Graphic Designer (part-time, freelance)
Employer Get The Gloss
Posted June 3rd 2019
Hours Part Time
Location West London
Get the Gloss Reference: 10578
We're looking for a highly-creative, enthusiastic, organised and flexible part-time graphic designer to create art content for Get The Gloss on a freelance basis, as required. Tasks will include creating imagery for the homepage, articles, newsletter and social channels, and working with our team to ensure that tight schedules are kept and production deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate:
– A great eye for detail.
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is essential: Photoshop/Indesign
– You’ll feel comfortable contributing to all parts of the design process, from research to design and artworking.
– Experienced in using Mailchimp and comfortable working within a CMS.
– Design of artwork for the homepage, article/gallery pages.
– Creation and send out of newsletters
– Sourcing imagery for articles and social media
Location: West London
End date for applications: Friday 21 June 2019
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting 'Get The Job'.