Estee Lauder Retail Learning - Development Partner >>>
Gurwitch Products - Account Executive
Employer Gurwitch Products
Posted December 15th 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Retail, Sales
Location Bristol, Devon, London, Surrey
Get the Gloss Reference: 8146
Account Executives (AEs) oversee their assigned area team and retailers focusing on driving sales and increasing market share. The AE provides inspirational leadership and management to their retail artistry teams, supporting them to deliver against their KPIs which include high levels of artistry, exceptional customer service and achieving sales targets. The AE spends majority of their time in the field where they support, train, coach and develop their teams.
- Deliver agreed retail sales targets within a defined area.
- Formulate and agree retail targets by door to ensure company targets were achieved within agreed budgets.
- Create seasonal side-by-side worksheets for each store in line with brand and retailer plans.
- Monitor weekly and monthly sales performance against target taking action as appropriate to ensure retail plans are achieved.
- Monitor category penetrations by store (i.e., bath/body, skincare, etc.)
- Propose and agree retail/artistry events and oversee event execution.
- Select high performing retail artists through effective recruitment.
- Improve performance and productivity through continual coaching and development of Business Managers, Account Managers and Retail Artists.
- Ensure high standards of customer service in line with Laura Mercier expectations.
- Ensure all teams have regular Store Visit forms completed with measurable objectives.
- Hold quarterly Business/Account Manager meetings to agree next quarter focus and retail execution.
- Resolvestock issues, escalating if appropriate.
- Ensure new product orders are submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure RGAs are dealt with in a timely fashion to reduce impact on stock replenishment whilst within budget.
- Submit tester, hygiene and collateral orders as required.
- Develop strong relationships with store management teams to secure their commitment and local support for Laura Mercier.
- Schedule and conduct seasonal strategy meetings with each store to present the upcoming season to store management and counter teams.
- Complete month end reports on time.
- Collate and submit expense claims on a monthly basis.
- Submit employees’ timesheets and Independent Contractors’ invoices within agreed timeframes.
- Approve additional staffing requests within budget.
- Participate in company events/meetings as required including but not limited to Market Training and sales meetings.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills. Confident in presenting to others (on a one to one and group basis) with the ability to influence and inspire colleagues and retail partners.
- Numerate with strong analytical skills and the ability to plan ahead.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Has experience and understanding of effective sales techniques and exceptional customer service.
- Ideally located M4 corridor.
- Able to travel to different store locations on a daily basis which may require overnight stays.
- 2 years min. Cosmetic Retail Management
- Passion for Makeup; ideally makeup artistry skill.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to Jennifer.Barton@gurwitchproducts.com, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.