Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Imagination PR - Account Manager
Employer Imagination PR
Posted March 1st 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 7398
Imagination PR is a boutique agency that combines the commitment, involvement and strategic direction of an in-house PR team, with the creativity, connections and commitment of an agency. Dedicated to amplifying beauty and health brands core messages and raising their profile, the Director-led team have a collective 50+ years’ experience within both big agencies and in-house. Their strategic but creative approach has helped to build a voice for niche brands, as well as established names in the industry. Their positive, professional and proactive approach has created great relations with outstanding press and influencer contacts, from top editors, to directors, freelancers, agents, creatives and celebrities.
Imagination PR pride themselves on working with brands they love and delivering them the results they deserve via standout placement in print feature pieces, strong digital content and influencer support. Through the creation of engaging brand stories, exciting launch events and enticing creative collaborations, Imagination PR get the right people thinking about their clients brands in the right way.
Leading beauty agency, Imagination PR, is looking for an Account Manager to join the busy team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years' experience working across beauty brands and be driven, hard-working and passionate about the role. Great contacts are crucial, as is attention to detail, strong writing skills and being able to effectively contribute to the management of the junior team. The candidate will be working across a number of clients, so strong communication skills and the ability to juggle various activities are crucial, as is a proven success in generating outstanding media placements.
- Create and deliver on targeted media plans
- Writing press materials and other copywriting where necessary
- Strategic overview and direction for campaigns
- Supporting the coordination of launch events
- Press liaison and meetings
- Heading-up influencer campaigns and support the management of brand ambassadors
- Managing client reports and updates
- Research ahead of launches and campaigns
- Managing the junior team and supporting the Directors, day to day
- Creative input in client strategies
- Keeping on track of media trends, globally
- Managing and working within deadlines
- Securing consistent, high quality brand coverage
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com, remembering to mention 'Get The Job' in the subject line.