GP Nutrition - Wholesale Sales Manager >>>
Jax Coco - Channel Development Executive
Employer Jax Coco
Posted May 18th 2016
Hours Full Time
Get the Gloss Reference: 7594
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, health conscious, go getter to join the Jax Coco UK team as a Channel Development Executive. In this role you will be responsible for managing existing customers and acquiring new accounts to grow your assigned channel (either HORECA - Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Cafes or Foodservice and Leisure or Retail) through both direct and distributor sales. Therefore, you should have at least 2+ years sales experiences working for a branded food or beverage company and have had exposure to growing distributor relationships in and around London.
Jax Coco is a premium lifestyle brand finding our niche where health, fashion and beauty intersects. We offer a range of coconut products including Coconut Water, Coconut Oil and Coconut Chips but we are best known for our iconic glass bottle packaging. Being a small team everyone plays an important role in the success of the business which makes this an exciting time to join the team and will give you the opportinity to grow with the business as we continue to expand nationally and internationally.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We need someone who is self-motivated, has an entreprenurial spirit and drive, flexible, creative and willing to pitch in where needed, yet has a laser like focus on meeting and exceeding sales targets. Existing relationships with relevant decisions makers and experience in your designated channel is important along with tangible results juggling the priorities of account management and new business development/prospecting.
You must be confident, personable, hardworking, tenacious, resilient and happiest when out of the office in front of customers. You will have full autonomy to plan your diary and your time so you must be disciplined and be a self-starter. CRM experience is preferred as you will need to manage and report on your pipeline to track your revenue sales against quarterly and annual targets.
- Prospecting, cold calling, lead generation and networking as necessary to build your pipeline in your relevant channel
- Proposing and negotiating customer agreements
- Gaining new customers to grow total revenue in your channel
- Account management and retention of existing customers by providing exceptional customer service, building strong relationships, offering training support, discussing new products and regularly conducting business reviews
- Daily processing customer orders through the CRM
- Ensure all customer records are up to date in the CRM and your pipeline is an accurate reflection on the leads you are working on
- Attend trade shows and events as needed to represent the brand
- Provide weekly status reports to your line manager and attend monthly team meeting
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Embraces the brand and is able to be a great brand ambassador
- 2+ years experience in branded field sales role (drinks experience a bonus)
- Experience working with wholesalers and distributors
- Have 'hustle' in your blood - a burning desire to achieve stellar results in record time
- Loves a challenge and never gives up
- Has demonstrated success exceeding growth targets in current and past sales roles
- Able to work with minimum supervision and has excellent time management
- Confident with your numbers, sales data, calculating margins and negotiating contracts
- Exceptional communication skills including fluency in English
- Strong technology skills such as excel, powerpoint, outlook and CRMs
- A passion for health and wellbeing or foodie brands
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- A problem solver, someone who is more likely to focus on the solution instead of the problem
To apply, send your CV and covering letter explaining why this role would be a great fit for you to email@example.com, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.