Lumity Life: Head of Digital Marketing
Employer Lumity Life
Posted October 26th 2020
Hours Full Time
Salary £55,000 - £65,000
Get the Gloss Reference: 11084
Head of Digital Marketing
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Full time employed (contractor role also considered)
Location: Temporarily remote; offices based in Glasgow and London
Reporting to: Director of Brand Marketing
Lumity Life’s products have developed from best-in-class scientific research, and the Brand proudly supports a community of thousands of clients around the world who love Lumity. Led by her understanding of the body as an infinitely intelligent network of interdependent processes, Cambridge Scientist, Sara Palmer Hussey PhD formulated a supplement that would effectively sustain the healthy functioning of the whole body as we age. Lumity supplements aim to help people feel like the best version of themselves - full of energy and enjoying good health. To complete the Inside Out care story the brand launched a best-selling Skin Nutrients Facial Oil and a 4-in-1 Cleanse product. Two new supplement products will be launched in 2021.
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and passionate Head of Digital Marketing to drive and evolve our digital marketing strategy; manage external marketing agencies and develop and support a small digital marketing team.
Our Brand & Team Values – PACE:
Positivity – We believe in Lumity 24/7. We use our energy to drive growth and celebrate success.
Authenticity – We trust ourselves and the strength of our community.
Care – We care about everyone’s happiness and value their contribution.
Expertise – We willingly share our expertise everywhere.
• Responsibility for managing all digital touchpoints including our websites, offsite media, social media, and search.
• Maximising marketing performance metrics such as CAC, churn rate, CLTV and overall revenue.
• Budgeting for - and delivering - plans for both new and recurring revenue.
• Accountable for channel mix: paid search, paid social, SEO, affiliates, and CRM.
• Reporting performance and KPIs to key stakeholders/ senior leadership.
• Working cross functionally, and in alignment with team goals.
This represents the typical duties related to the role but should not be considered an exhaustive list.
What we need from you:
• 5 years’ experience at senior level in Digital Marketing.
• Experience of managing a marketing budget of £1m+.
• Demonstrable ROI in the marketing channels mentioned.
• A focus on CLTV and CAC
• Project management skills
• Proficiency in reporting and financial modelling.
• Familiarity with the following programmes and systems: Google Adwords and Anayltics, Facebook Business Manager, GSuite, Task management platforms such as Trello or Todoist, Shopify, Recharge, Klaviyo, WordPress, Refersion/Awin.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst developing the team.
• A proactive and tenacious approach to challenges.
• Exposure to working with a subscription business model is desirable but not essential.
Please send your CV with a covering letter quoting 'Get the Job' outlining how you fit the role profile to Melissa Younger via [email protected]