Jax Coco - Channel Development Executive >>>
Macacha - Sales Manager
Posted November 10th 2016
Hours Full Time
Industry Nutrition & Fitness, Wellness
Get the Gloss Reference: 8053
MACACHA is a natural plant protein formulated with women in mind. We created MACACHA with the belief that nutritional supplements need to be as close to food as possible. Our products are vegan, raw, and sustainable because we think a plant-based lifestyle is the way to go. We are currently stocked at The Organic Pharmacy and will be at Whole Foods Market in early 2017. This is a unique and exceptional opportunity to be a part of a startup and the founding team.
We are looking for a special Healthista to become our sales manager! This is a six month contract leading to a full time role.
You will be responsible for driving our sales growth through acquiring new accounts and increasing brand awareness through product promotions and aligning with similar natural and premium quality partners.
If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, collaborative and flexible you'll fit right in! You will enjoy the startup culture and working in a small team and a healthy environment.
- Design growth strategy for sales growth and brand awareness increase
- Work closely with existing accounts and add new ones
- Create promotional events, sales opportunities, and co-branding events
- Know our customers and find ways to engage them
- Share our values and have fun!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Degree in Marketing and/or extensive experience in Marketing, ideally health/fitness/sports products or nutritional products
- Proven track record of building sales
- Excellent communication skills to clearly communicate objectives to our partners, customers, and the rest of the team
- Experience working with premium or luxury brands beneficial
- Action oriented, ability to deliver results
- Friendly, warm and outgoing personality, passionate about a healthy lifestyle!
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Quarterly Bonus related to sales achieved
- Share Options
This is an opportunity to grow and shape our sports nutrition startup with an experienced and fun team. You'll be working closely with our founder Inés Hermida and her team of nutritionists and London Business School MBAs.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line.