Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Mortar & Milk - Clinical Aesthetician
Employer Mortar & Milk
Posted January 4th 2017
Get the Gloss Reference: 8181
Due to our quick growth, Mortar & Milk is looking for another clinical aesthetician to help treat our growing client list, either full time or part time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Passion about skin, and skincare, is critical. It’s what we are 100% about, so this position is for that person who lives and breathes healthy skin
- A deep understanding of skin on a science-based level (we are happy to train up for the right candidate)
- Flexibility, compassion, and an ability to listen without judgment
- Previous 2 years experience working within a professional and high standard spa environment
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, or preferably Level 4 Clinical Aesthetics
- Proven record of retail selling skills
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the science of skin
- Work with each client to make sure they feel safe, and to treat each client effectively.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional standards of customer care
- Maintain the highest standard of visual presentation in the clinic
- Continually raise awareness of the brand and educate clients in the product and treatment range
Send your CV and cover letter including why/how you got into skincare, a list of brands you’ve worked with and the best experience you’ve had with a client to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include ‘Get The Job’ in the subject line.