OSKIA PR Manager >>>
Pai Skincare - Trade Marketing Manager
Employer Pai Skincare
Posted March 22nd 2016
Hours Full Time
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 DOE
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 7461
Pai Skincare is a multi award winning premium sensitive skin care brand that manufactures, distributes and retails its own products from West London. Launched by Sarah Brown in 2007 as a solution to her own sensitive skin, Pai has grown from a converted garage and now employs 30 staff in UK and North America. The cult Pai range has garnered praise from beauty editors, Hollywood makeup artists and A-list stars, including Natalie Portman.
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager working in a linchpin role within the marketing team to support the commercial team. The Trade Marketing Manager will be the appointed person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for trade customers. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships. Creating demand by increasing brand awareness, visibility and desirability. By developing and executing on brand marketing that can be implemented globally.
Pai is stocked in a range of stores including premium health stores, independents and department stores. When a company doubles in size every year for 5 years, everything changes. That brings big opportunities to advance and develop, but requires flexible, dynamic people who can make things happen. This would make an excellent second job for an ambitious and talented graduate.
- Be the expert in trade communications, understanding the trade objectives and building a strong plan to deliver key company goals
- Build amazing relationships with our UK and International trade customers - which will include international travel
- Understand and analyse shopper behavior to create strong retail marketing activity
- Anaylse and utilise CRM data to help develop an effective CRM strategy
- Develop and implement the seasonal promotional plan, ensuring it is responsive to market and consumer trends
- Day to day management and accountability for marketing budgets and ensuring spend is on track and in budget
- Strategic thinking and the development of creative proposals for new business opportunities
- To be the lead on producing marketing materials such as POS, shelf talkers and digital content to grow long term brand loyalty
- Work closely with the NPD project groups on product launches, formats, packaging improvements and limited edition sets
THE IDEAL CANDIATE:
- 2-4 years experience in a trade marketing role within FMCG or Health and Beauty industry
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects within deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential
- A commercial focus on marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies within the beauty industry.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Experience with CRM software
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 to £35,000 DOE
- Share options (after qualifying period)
- Free skin care products
- On site yoga
To apply, click here, remembering to mention 'Get The Job'.