Psycle London - Community & Events Manager >>>
Plenish - Brand & Retail Marketing Manager
Posted October 13th 2016
Hours Full Time
Function Marketing & PR
Get the Gloss Reference: 7975
Plenish is a healthy drinks company designed to fuel ambition at every touchpoint. From dairy free nut milks, to cold pressed juices and probiotic waters, their award-winning, healthy drinks can be found in top UK retailers like Waitrose, Ocado, Wholefoods Market, Selfridges, Amazon and through their website, plenishcleanse.com. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an iconic British wellness brand experiencing rapid growth.
Plenish is seeking strategic, creative and experienced Brand + Retail Marketing Manager
Are you excited about being the gatekeeper to the Plenish Brand and redefining the healthy drinks category (sometimes bucking the category rules)? Are you committed to big ideas and seamless execution? Do you understand how to gain consumer insights and turn those into marketing opportunities?
As the Brand & Retail Marketing Manager, you will be the link between the marketing and commercial team - creating and executing an exciting channel marketing strategy to create fame-making, lasting impressions that increase sales and market share.
- Drive the brand strategy for Plenish and the relevant product lines.
- Bring brand strategy to life with a full activation calendar.
- Lead cross platform creative expression across relevant touch points to ensure topline growth: packaging, PR, Social, POSm, channel activation, event. This includes messaging, copy and then overseeing design and execution.
- Work closely with the commercial team to support ROS in our retail stores, building customer specific plans to raise awareness of Plenish in-store and drive trial.
- Researching the brand’s target market and how they can be reached
- Having ideas of how the brand will develop in the future
- Capability to define how activation is connected to the overarching brand platform and aligned with brand objectives
- Lead coordination of trade events and partnerships (trade shows and cross selling opportunities)
- Ability to define and track KPIs to identify opportunities and integrate into brand plans
- Strong ability to switch between big picture and day-to-day to drive projects forwardwithout losing sight of the overall goals
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation to clearly communicate objectives, gain alignment and align multiple teams (sales, PR, marketing, design).
- Experience working with grocers and big retailers a must.
- University degree required, further marketing study preferred.
- 4-7 years in Marketing positions in FMCG and ideally in the beverage industry
- Passion for the Plenish brand and a proactive approach to growth
- Strategic and analytical thinking: ability to shape a vision and a strategy and translate it in concrete actions/plans.
- Action oriented and pragmatism.
- Excellence in execution & pays attention to details.
- Capability to brief, drive and provide constructive feedback to external parties and his/her team.
- Good stakeholders management: ability to influence others, to get results through others.
Please submit a cover letter expressing your enthusiasm and excellent communication skills to email@example.com, remembering to include 'Get The Job' in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.