Plenish Social Media, PR and Events Coordinator
Posted October 16th 2015
Hours Full Time
Get the Gloss Reference: 7015
Recently voted the ‘best new brand’ at the World Beverage Innovation Awards, given ‘Cool Brands’ status for 2015 and named by Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop as the ‘best cleanse this side of the pond’, PLENISH is the leading organic, cold pressed juice company in the UK (we might argue the world). We are experiencing fierce and exciting growth in our retail accounts like Selfridges and Ocado and through our online shop selling cleanses and detox programs, plenishcleanse.com. We are a fun, hardworking bunch based in West London and adding to our talented team. PLENISH is looking for an experienced candidate to lead the strategy and execution of our social channels and build our community.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing, high profile, healthy new business.
To deliver growth, you will develop and manage all social media activity and special events on behalf of PLENISH, ensuring our content strategy is executed and our community is engaged, inspired and growing. You will be witty, clever, creative and confident dealing with high profile clients and journalists. You will be able to juggle multiple challenges and deadlines at once without breaking a sweat. This is a small team and you will enjoy wearing several hats from Social Media to events and PR.
You will devise and execute the social media strategy including:
- Monitor each social channel and key performance indicators. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Write editorial content and manage user-generated content, adapting to the tone of voice and look/feel of the company.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and Plenish Mag).
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Form vlogger relationships to ensure a larger share of voice on YouTube and broadcast channels.
- Seek opportunities to produce online video content.
- Maximise SEO, SMO and deeplinks to drive click through to purchase
- Circulate relevant news and articles that would enhance business knowledge.
Manage and execute all events that represent the PLENISH brand to the community from trade shows such as Lunch! to new product launches and London Fashion Week.
- Seek out new events to raise awareness of Plenish among our target audience
- Manage all aspects of events from ideation, production and execution
- Manage our external agency, and act as the contact to transfer information both ways.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional written English and exceptional communication skills.
- Expresses a passion in health and wellbeing or foodie brands.
- Experience in creating and implementing a social media strategy; including defining the platform mix and role of each.
- Experience in content creation with the ability to tailor and differentiate across multiple social platforms.
- Photography skills using a digital and SLR camera and photoshop/editing software is preferred.
- Finally, you are entrepreneur, a hustler and have a massive sense of urgency to produce excellent creative
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media (Give links to profiles as examples if you have them).
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to Plenish (be prepared to discuss in an interview).
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide interns or freelaners when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and design).
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cv and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.