Aramis & Designer Fragrances Senior National Account Manager >>>
Pommade Divine - Operations & Finance Director
Employer Pommade Divine
Posted March 9th 2016
Hours Full Time
Location East London, London
Get the Gloss Reference: 7424
Pommade Divine is growing fast and we are looking for an Operations & Finance Director to help support us in this period of super-fast growth. The successful applicant will have a background in finance and/or operations, ideally in the beauty industry and will be highly commercial with strong attention to detail, well organised and self motivated. You will also have a proven track record in building strong relationship and have the ability to work under pressure and be proactive. You must also have the ability to think strategically and demonstrate agility in your approach.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing, high profile, new beauty business.
You’ll be reporting directly to the CEO.
- We’re growing fast and we need our supply chain to keep pace with us. You’ll be working with our key suppliers to maintain our stock levels, as well as seeking cost and operational improvements to make us leaner and more profitable. You’ll also manage our new product pipeline – helping us get new innovations to market sooner.
- Detailed analysis and ownership of our day-to-day finances and key metrics - seeking opportunities to drive further growth and profitability, and coordinating with our CEO to put together accurate management accounts, as well as assisting with future investment rounds.
- Producing and managing an accurate 12 month cash-flow forecasts and analysis on actual variances.
- Setting and tracking budgets & targets for each department.
- Day-to day accounting entry and banking.
- Analysing new business ideas and ventures from a financial viewpoint.
- You’ll be responsible for keeping things running smoothly at Pommade Divine HQ – as the team and office grows we need better, more effective systems in areas such as metrics reporting, payroll, insurance, health & safety, IT and HR.
Work with our legal partners to oversee the Pommade Divine trademark strategy and ensure all business agreements representing Pommade Divine Ltd. are legally compliant.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of strong finance experience: ideally has worked in a senior management role for 2+ years. Great with spreadsheets, accounting. Familiar with SAGE.
- Passionate about the health & beauty industry.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Skills should include organizational development, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Proven ability to manage cash flow and make suggestions to the directors based on actual data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: the ability to accurately and pithily identify key issues and communicate them broadly.
- High energy and drive, and flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment appropriately.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Pommade Divine.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include 'Get The Gloss' in the subject line.