Skin & Tonic Social and Content Executive >>>
Skin & Tonic Sales Executive
Employer Skin & Tonic
Posted August 8th 2019
Location East London
Get the Gloss Reference: 10626
We’re looking for a highly driven Sales Executive to join our fast-growing startup. You’ll need to be a strong communicator and extremely well organised in order to manage our wholesale operation both in the UK and abroad. You’ll also need to be smart and dedicated so that you can drive new business leads and build on existing trade relationships. This role will play a crucial part in helping reach our core revenue targets and as such we are looking for someone with sales experience for consumer brands (ideally within the Beauty/Cosmetics sector) and a genuine love for skincare, self-care and well-being.
• Managing a dedicated book of business and working to revenue targets made up of both new business and existing customer accounts.
• Be the first point of call for all inbound sales enquiries; taking the lead on responses or delegating where appropriate.
• Strategically researching and targeting new retail partners.
• Reaching out to and following up with new retail partners; setting up meetings and managing the communication process on email, over the phone and in person.
• Articulately and enthusiastically pitching the Skin & Tonic brand to potential partners; knowing our story and products inside out and living and breathing our values.
• Meticulously managing the sales process from an administrative point of view including mapping out target retail partners, revenue forecasting and ensuring everything is documented internally.
• Creating on-brand sales collateral to assist in attracting new clients and closing deals.
• Reporting to our Co-Founder & CEO
• Managing the on-boarding process with new clients - completing new supplier forms and ensuring the client has everything they need to launch Skin & Tonic.
• Assisting with invoicing.
• Taking the lead on research projects to help gather data on existing partners, spotting opportunities to grow revenue where possible.
• Building strong relationships with partners by keeping contact regular, selling in new product launches and supporting from a marketing point of view.
• Ensure all new retail orders are submitted to our warehouse and orders are always fulfilled correctly and on time.
• Supporting in brick and mortar store environments to help maximise retail partner revenue.
Experience and Qualifications
• Strong organisational skills
• At least two years sales experience (in the Beauty/Cosmetics industry is a massive plus)
• A true self-starter: motivated, driven and hungry to succeed within a target-based role.
• Fantastic communication skills that enable strong relationship building.
• Fully fluent and excellent written English.
• Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
• Strong attention to detail and process-driven.
• Comfortable with challenging existing processes and taking the lead on developing new ones - we are looking for someone to spot an opportunity to improve and have the confidence to execute their ideas.
• Highly collaborative and willing/flexible to jump in on other parts of the business at times.
• A love for skincare, self-care and well-being.
Send CV & Cover Letter to [email protected]