19 hours ago
Hurry! 500 IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascaras up for grabs
** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED *** We've teamed up with IT Cosmetics to give away 500 samples of best-selling Superhero Mascara. Enter now!
** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED *** Whether its party season or dry January, it's always a good time to amp up the glamour - and that's where IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara comes in.
Promising sky-high lashes that are big on volume and length, this lash enhancer is all you need to up your eye makeup game. Small wonder it's one of IT Cosmetics' top five bestselling products.
The formula comprises volumising collagen and strengthening biotin, plus a rich black pigment to deliver lashes that are coated from root to tip, creating the illusion of lusciously full lash line, with no lash left behind.
Simply apply additional coats to intensify the volume and length (you'll never want to wear false lashes again).
We've teamed up with IT Cosmetics to give away 500 5ml sample-sized products of the Superhero Mascara - enter below for your chance to win!
500 entrants (picked at random) will receive:
1 x 5ml IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (5ml)
Sign up below for your chance to win!
This giveaway opens Tuesday 7 January 2020, 11 am and closes 11 am (UK time) on Thursday 9 January 2020.
How To Enter: Fully complete and submit the online form which can be found below for your chance to win.
Open to UK residents aged 16+ only
Prize Draw Date: 9 January 2019.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies their name and UK postal address details for the delivery of their prize
By entering this prize draw, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in the General Terms and Conditions below).
Forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified.
Promoters and Privacy Policies
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
IT Cosmetics and Get the Gloss (together referred to as “us”, “we” or the "Co-Promoters") are acting as co-promoters for this prize draw competition (the “Promotion”), to win the Prizes (as defined in paragraph 7, below) (the "Prize") in which entries will be accepted free, without payment, via the mechanism outlined.
Entry and eligibility
1. Entries must be received between the open date of Tuesday 7 January 2020, 11 am and the closing date of 9 January 2020, 11 am (UK time).
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Promoters' employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoters are not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
5. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
6. Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example, comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoters' competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoters' brands.
7. By entering this Promotion the entrant agrees to receive the Prize (1 x 5ml IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara) if selected. The Prizes will be shipped to the selected entrant by IT Cosmetics. As such, by entering this Promotion the entrant agrees to Get The Gloss sharing their contact details, submitted in the form above, with IT Cosmetics for the purpose of Prize fulfilment, if selected.
8. By ticking the first opt-in box above the entrant agrees to Get The Gloss sharing their email address with IT Cosmetics for marketing purposes.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
11. After the closing time, the winners (the “Winners”) will be selected at random by Get The Gloss from the eligible pool of entrants, to receive one Prize each.
12. The Winners will be informed of their selection via email by IT Cosmetics within ten (10) business days of the Promotion closing time.
13. The Winners should allow up to thirty (30) working days, following the end of this Promotion, to receive their Prize.
14. Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
15. A winner forfeits their prize and Promoters reserve the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
(a) within 3 weeks of being notified, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
(b) if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
(c) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. Promoters reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring either Promoter into disrepute.
17. Promoters shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
18. The name of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
19. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoters reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
21. Promoters shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoters' sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoters' websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
22. Accordingly, entrants assign to Promoters any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoters' request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
23. Neither Promoter nor their respective agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of either Promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoters for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
24. Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
25. By entering this prize-draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If the How to Enter Requirements require entrants to use the Promoters' website, entrants must read and accept the Promoters' website Terms and Conditions and read the Privacy Policies to be eligible. If the How to Enter Requirements require entrants to download and use an app created by the Promoters, entrants must read and accept the app Terms and Conditions to be eligible. Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these aforementioned terms.
26. Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Promoters reserve the right in their absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
28. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.