October 22nd 2021
*** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*** Hurry! We're giving away a year's supply of Cerave's iconic cleansers
Five lucky winners will receive 12 bottles of their cleanser of choice
*** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Written in partnership with CeraVe
We're yet to meet a beauty editor who doesn't rave about CeraVe, the brand developed with dermatologists. Every product is enriched with a blend of three essentials ceramides and helps to protect the skin’s natural barrier.
CeraVe offers a range of products, from face and body moisturisers, to serums and eye creams. They also offer a range of cleansers for different skin types.
For normal to dry skin, use the Hydrating Cleanser formulated with hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin’s natural moisture. Cleanse and purify normal to oily skin with the Foaming Cleanser If you’ve got dry, rough and bumpy skin, the SA Smoothing Cleanser with key ingredient Salicylic Acid, gently exfoliates to deliver softer, smoother skin.
We've teamed up with CeraVe to offer five lucky winners the chance to win a year's supply of cleanser for their skin type.
This competition is open from 10 am Monday 4th October to 11:59 pm on Wednesday 6th October.
The winners will be picked at random.
Written in partnership CeraVe
T&CS: UK & ROI residents aged 16+. Entries open 10:00 (UK time) on 4 October 2021 until 23:59 (UK time) on 6 October 2021. For your chance to win, fully complete the online entry form below. 5 winners to be selected. Prize is either, at each winner's choice, 12 x CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236ml OR 12 x CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser 236ml OR 12 x CeraVe Smoothing Cleanser 236ml. Full T&Cs here. Promoter: CeraVe. Co-Promoter: Bellatricks Ltd. T/A Get The Gloss
Terms and Conditions
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: CeraVe x Get the Gloss online entry form prize draw.
Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Co-Promoter: Bellatricks Ltd. T/A Get The Gloss, ("Get the Gloss"), Calder & Co., 16 Charles II Street, London, SW1Y 4NW
Entry Open Date: 10:00 UK time on 4 October 2021
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 UK time on 6 October 2021
- UK and ROI residents aged 16+ only.
- Entrants must have internet access and an email address.
How To Enter Requirements:
- Fully complete the form which can be found at: [insert hyperlink] for your chance to win.
- By completing the form, entrants agree to be automatically entered into this prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified.
Each winner may choose one of the following options as their prize:
- 12 x CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236ml
- 12 x CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser 236ml
- 12 x CeraVe Smoothing Cleanser 236ml
Number of Major Prize Winner(s): 5
Runner-up Prize: Not applicable.
Number of Runner-up Prize Winner(s): Not applicable.
Prize Draw Date: 7 October 2021
Notification of Winner(s):
- Winner(s) are selected at random and will be notified by the Co-Promoter via the email address provided in the online entry form by the end of 7 October 2021 that they have won.
- The email will ask the winners to choose which one prize of the three listed above they would like to receive, and provide a UK address for the delivery of their prize by the Promoter.
- If the winner does not respond within 21 days of being notified of their winning entry to provide the delivery details requested, the Co-Promoter and the Promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize and offer it to an alternative entrant selected at random from all eligible entrants to the Promotion.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 60 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
- within 3 weeks of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to CeraVe at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
- Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
- Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.