8 hours ago
Luxe up your life and win a luxury Christmas hamper worth over £750
*** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED *** Win a luxury lifestyle Christmas hamper worth over £750 that includes Neom luxury organics, Lily and Lionel scarves, an Honestly Healthy Fridge Fill and Lucas Hugh sportswear
*** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED ***
It’s cold outside and our to-do lists are already filling up pre-Christmas, so here at GTG we thought we’d pull together our favourite feel-good brands to create the ultimate luxury and wellbeing Christmas hamper competition.
From sexy sportswear to nutritious food, aromatherapy fragrances and the perfect scarf, the prize, worth over a whopping £750, is guaranteed to keep one lucky winner looking and feeling amazing right through the festive season and well into 2014.
Enter below for your chance to win this fabulous prize…
Simply enter your email address in the box above and you could win the following:
A set of Neom Luxury Organic products
Fill your house with the dreamy scent of Neom’s Christmas Home Candle and Reed Diffuser, give yourself a pampering evening with the Perfect Night in Collection, and drift away with the large Bath Foam, worth £125.
Neom is an award-winning, luxury aromatherapy and organic home fragrance and body care brand. From candles to bath oils and beautifully scented body creams, creator Nicola Elliott is passionate about products that improve your mood and transform your home.
Lily and Lionel scarves
Keep warm in style with these two stunning his ‘n’ hers printed Lily and Lionel scarves in the bestselling Oakley and Burton designs worth £180 and £75.
With their unique prints and lightweight, super soft texture, Lily and Lionel scarves are the ultimate in style and comfort. Designed by Alice Stone and named after her grandparents, they add style and luxury to any outfit. Kate Winslet, Elle Macpherson and Thandie Newton are fans.
Lucas Hugh sportswear
Give your workout wear the ultimate style makeover with the Lucas Hugh Rover bra top and leggings, worth £280.
Fast becoming the go-to sportswear brand to the style elite (Gwyneth is a fan), Lucas Hugh leads the way in fashion-led, but highly functional fitness clothing. The perfect post Christmas fitness incentive.
A 3 day 3 Meal Kick Start Fridge Fill from nutritional experts Honestly Healthy
Take the pressure out of New Year detoxing - let the clean living food experts at Honestly Healthy stock your fridge full of fresh, nutritional goodness.
Natasha Corrett created Honestly Healthy, a healthy, clean, alkaline based food delivery service after she cured her own health problems and lost weight eating this way. The three day Fridge Fill, worth £116, consists of three delicious, wholly nutritious meals a day plus healthy snacks and smoothies. The perfect way to kick start the new 2014 you.
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 1st December 2013
- Simply enter your email address in the box above for your chance to win
- The winner will be notified via email by 6th December 2013
- By entering the giveaway you will be signed up to the Get the Gloss newsletter which you can unsubscribe from at any time
- By ticking the checkbox you agree to receive newsletters from the prize partners Neom, Lily and Lionel, Lucas Hugh and Honestly Healthy which you can unsubscribe from at any time
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative.
- Fridge Fill is for UK residents only and must be redeemed within 6 months of winning prize
- For full Honestly Healthy Fridge Fill terms and conditions please see website.