April 16th 2018
Win 8 holiday must-haves
** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED ** We've teamed up with Blow Ltd to give one lucky winner a dream summer beauty stash worth £300
** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED **
For 8 days we've teamed up with the fast beauty experts, Blow Ltd, to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a whooping £300 worth of our 8 beauty summer must-haves.
Check out our summer hero products article to read more about these eight great products which will solve all your summer beauty dilemmas.
Enter below for your chance to win!
- To enter and participate in the Competition you have to fill out the competition form available through the designated page on blow LTD.’s website and/or register through blow LTD.’s Facebook page and/or using the entry box above.
- Participation in the Competition is free of charge and voluntary. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
- By entering the competition, you agree and expressly permit to sign up to blow LTD.’s and Get The Gloss mailing list.
- Blow LTD and Get the Gloss employees and their respective relatives are excluded from entering the Competition. This includes subsidiary companies, as well as representatives and agents, of blow LTD.
- The closing date for entries to the Competition is midnight (GMT) on the 19th June 2014. Late entries (i.e. entries received after the latter closing date) will not be accepted.
- You must enter the Competition using Your legal name. blow LTD. reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering into the Competition using a false name. By entering the Competition, You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete.
- If You provide an incorrect name, age, address or other incorrect information in relation to the Competition entry, then blow LTD. reserves the absolute right to treat that entry as invalid. If the fraud, deceit, misconduct or other action is only discovered after the Prize has been released, You undertake to return the same (or provide compensation) to blow LTD. forthwith upon notification by blow LTD.
- blow LTD.reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms.
- blow LTD. reserves the right to immediately withdraw Your place on the Competition or the Prize if it believes You to be in breach of any of Your obligations, or representations and warranties under these Terms or if You otherwise conduct Yourself in a manner which is inappropriate or unsuitable (as determined in the sole discretion of blow LTD.).
- Any costs associated with accessing the blow LTD. website, Facebook page, or Email, is Your responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Since blow LTD. is principally aiming the Competition at residents of the United Kingdom, blow LTD. cannot guarantee that the Competition accords with the local laws of any other countries and jurisdictions. You are therefore responsible for compliance with the laws of Your own country and jurisdiction if You are outside UK (Europe). blow LTD. will not be held responsible if You enter the Competition unlawfully. You are not entitled to enter and participate in the Competition if You are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. â¨
Choosing the Winner
- blow LTD. will select the winner from among all the eligible Competition participants at random by such means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as blow LTD. may in its sole discretion determine. Upon selection the participant shall become the winner of the Competition. In the event that:
- the participant so selected is disqualified for not meeting any requirement set out in these Terms;
- the winner does not contact blow LTD. within 48 hours since the winner has been contacted
- blow LTD. is unable to contact the selected participant within a reasonable period of such a participant having been selected;
- or, the winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the Prize;
- or, the winner does not claim the Prize within 28 days of notification by blow LTD.;
- If you are the winner of the Competition, failure to claim Your Prize in the time or manner specified will make any claim invalid.
- The winner will be announced within 31 days of the close of the competition via www.blowltd.com and / or Blow LTD. Social Media accounts. â¨
- The winner of the Competition shall be awarded products up to and /or over the value of £300.
- The individual selected as per Clause 13 and the winner of the Prize will be notified via email. blow LTD. decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In order to enable blow LTD. to correctly identify genuine claims to the Prize and to eliminate non-genuine, deceitful or fraudulent claims, blow LTD. reserves the right to request proof of identity, age and address in the form of Your passport or driving licence or government identity card, proof of Your address and of your Facebook profile. blow LTD. may also carry out an interview in order to validate such a Prize claim.
- The Prize is non-transferable and may not be given, assigned or sold to another person. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- blow LTD. does not accept any liability if the Prize is lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not validly received by You. â¨
Personal Data and Third Party Information
- Any personal data submitted by You will be used solely in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998)
- Where for purposes of the Competition You provide personal information about another person ("Third Party Information") - for example, when You are filling out the Competition form - You must:
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The Competition and these Terms shall be governed, construed, enforced and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of the UK. Any disputes, controversies and/or claims arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or these Terms shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. â¨
- If You are the winner of the Competition You shall participate in all publicity required by blow LTD. and/or third parties connected with the Competition.
- If You are the winner of the Competition, You acknowledge and agree that blow LTD. may publish Your name on any and all media. â¨
- You acknowledge that the interests and good reputation of blow LTD. are paramount and blow LTD. may, at its sole discretion, require You to cease to have any involvement in the Competition if it believes it is in the best interests of Blow LTD. to do so.
- blow LTD. shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to cancel (and/or recommence), terminate, modify or suspend the Competition with immediate effect without any liability in respect thereof.
- blow LTD. reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms at any time and without any prior notice. It is Your responsibility to familiarise Yourself with these Terms to ensure that You are aware of any changes.
- As this is an on-line Competition, You acknowledge that the internet is not a secure medium and information submitted online may be accessed by third parties
- Competition entries will not be returned to You. We recommend that You print these Terms for Your records.