December 8th 2021
**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED ** Hurry! Win £363 of glow-giving Decléor skincare
**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED ** Four lucky winners will receive eight full-size luxury skincare treats
What better way to start a new month than with a bundle of luxury skincare courtesy of Decléor? We've teamed up with the brand to offer four lucky winners the chance to get their hands on £363 worth of glow-giving skincare.
From a skin-loving makeup remover to the brand's iconic Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream which boosts radiance and plumps the skin giving it an all-over healthy luminosity, the bundle has everything you need for flawless skin this summer.
The prize includes:
Decléor Hamelis Soothing Bi-Phase Makeup Remover 200ml, £33
Decléor Antidote Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml, £49
Decléor Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml, £50
Decléor Green Mandarin Aromessence Glow Serum 15ml, £55
Decléor Green Mandarin Glow Exfoliating Overnight Bi-Phase Peel 30ml, £45
Decléor Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream 15ml, £60
Decléor Jasmine Glow Eye Cream 15ml, £37
Decléor Green Mandarin Exfoliating Mask and Scrub 50ml, £34
This competition is open for 48 hours from 10 am Friday 2nd July to 10 am Sunday 4th July.
Four winners will be picked at random.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Decléor x Get the Gloss prize draw promotion
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: Decléor x Get the Gloss prize draw promotion
Promoters: Decléor, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ (the "Promoter"), and Bellatricks Ltd (trading as 'Get the Gloss') with the registered address Calder & Co, 30 Orange Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 7HF (the "Co-promoter").
Entry Open Date: 10:00 UK time 28/06/2021
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 UK time 01/07/2021
- GB residents aged 16+ only.
- Entrants must have internet access.
How To Enter Requirements:
- For your chance to win, visit [insert URL], select the correct answer to the question on the page, and fully complete the form. You must provide your first and last name, and your email address.
- By correctly answering the question and fully completing the form in accordance with the above entrance criteria, entrants agree to be automatically entered into the prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified
Each winner will receive a bundle of Decléor products worth £ containing the following:
- 1x Antidote Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
- 1x Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml
- 1x Green Mandarin Aromessence Glow Serum 15ml
- 1x Green Mandarin Glow Exfoliating Overnight Bi-Phase Peel 30ml
- 1x Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream 15ml
- 1x Jasmine Glow Eye Cream 15ml
- 1x Green Mandarin Exfoliating Mask and Scrub 50ml
Number of Major Prize Winner(s): 4
Prize Draw Date: 2 July 2021
Notification of Winner:
- The winners will be selected at random and will be notified by Get the Gloss through the email address supplied at the entry form within 7 days after the Prize Draw Date, requesting the winners' postal addresses (which must be located in the UK) for prize delivery.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoters within 21 days of being notified of their winning entry to provide their postal address as requested, the Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the prize and offer it to an alternative entrant selected at random from all eligible entrants to the Promotion.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s and Co-promoter's employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Neither Promoter nor the Co-Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter's or the Co-promoter's competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter's or Co-promoter's brands.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter and Co-promoter reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoters reserve the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
- within 21 days of being notified by the Co-promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter and Co-promoter reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring the Promoter or Co-promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter or Co-promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Co-Promoter at Get the Gloss, Calder & Co, 30 Orange Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 7HF.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter or Co-promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter and Co-promoter reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter and/or Co-promoter (including name, address, email, or other data) will be kept secure and only used in line with Promoter's and the Co-promoter's Privacy Policies and these Terms. By entering the prize draw, entrants acknowledge that their information may be used by the Promoter and the Co-promoter and their suppliers to administer the promotion. The Promoter and Co-promoter may contact entrants by email, post, phone, SMS or other means in relation to the promotion, but will not send entrants any marketing communication unless entrants have also agreed to this or the relevant Promoter or Co-promoter has another lawful basis for the communication.
Use of Entry Content
- Promoters shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoters' sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoters' websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Promoters any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoters' request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the Promoter, the Co-promoter, nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's or Co-promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter or the Co-promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
- Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
- By entering this prize-draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If the How to Enter Requirements require entrants to use the Promoter's or Co-promoter's websites, entrants must read and accept the relevant website Terms and Conditions and read the Privacy Policies to be eligible. Promoter and the Co-promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these aforementioned terms.
- Promoter's and Co-promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter and Co-promoter reserve the right in their absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.