A curated edit of 19 trend-led beauty heroes - 14 full-size! – chosen by GTG editor Victoria Woodhall is yours for just £60. Snap up the likes of La Roche-Posay, Sukin Skincare, Ella & Jo, Essie, Romilly Wilde and Vocā
Prepare for the most anticipated beauty collaboration of 2024. Our 'Editor's Choice beauty is here. Get your hands on a top-to-toe selection of 19 exceptional products curated by GTG Editorial Director Victoria Woodhall. It's brimming with classic brands we adore, plus new discoveries, valued at an astonishing £318! You'll receive 14 full-size products alongside five deluxe samples and minis.
The best part? It's available to you for just £60. FYI, the brilliant Ella & Jo Relax and Renew Night cream alone is worth £48 and the Transformulas Flawless Eye Retouch Serum is worth £38 – already a substantial saving, with 17 more goodies to go!
In total, the box represents a saving of £258. But that's not all, we're giving you another £10 off and free delivery with code GTGCHOICE.
Don't miss this chance to indulge in beauty luxury without breaking the bank.
What’s in the Get The Gloss Approved Beauty Edit?
- Ella & Jo Relax and Renew Night Cream, 50ml
A nourishing and repairing night cream containing bakuchiol to help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collection Cosmetics Fast Stroke 24hr Felt Eyeliner (black), 3.8ml
With its felt-tip nib, this inky black liner makes creating defined lines and flicks a breeze.
- Coats Gentle Hydrating Toning Milk, 125ml
Milky toners are the latest skincare must-have. Containing gentle but effective exfoliating mandelic acid as well as hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-repairing ceramides, this milky toner can be layered under your serum and moisturiser.
- Balmonds Skin Salvation Moisturising Balm, 60ml
One of those great suits-everyone does-it-all products thanks to the all-natural ingredients. It can be slathered over dry and stressed skin and works wonders on hydrating tight pregnant bellies, soothing eczema flare-ups it's also great for caring for tattoos and can even be put on pet's paws.
- Sukin Original Hydrating Mist Toner, 50ml
Containing calming camomile and soothing rose water not only is this mist perfect prep for skincare and makeup to go over, but it feels really refreshing to mist over in that mid-afternoon slump.
- West Barn Co The Original Soap Brows (with spoolie brush), 25g
Loved by makeup artists, this clear soap is brilliant for shaping, lifting and defining brows and doesn't leave them feeling crispy or sticky
- Romilly Wilde Active Boost Face Oil, 14ml
A gorgeously silky smooth oil that's packed with antioxidants and omegas to nourish the skin and protect it from environmental aggressors.
- Dr. Organic Moringa Body Wash, 250ml
An uplifting and reviving body wash that has a lovely clean scent. Formulated with organic ingredients it gets skin clean without compromising the skin barrier.
- Grace Cole Nectarine Blossom and Grapefruit Hand and Nail Cream, 30ml
The perfect handbag size, this creamy hand cream contains all the hydrating ingredients you'd expect with none of the greasiness or stickiness.
- Lea Luo 2-in-1 Primer, 110ml
Reducing frizz and maximising shine - could this be the most perfect hair product ever?
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+M Corrective Gel Moisturiser, 15ml
An iconic product known for not only helping blitz spots but for encouraging the skin to behave the best it can. Lightweight and packed with salicylic acid, it clears out pores and helps clear acne marks.
- Viviscal Hair Growth and Thickening Serum, 50ml
This lightweight leave-in serum is packed with biotin and keratin, the building blocks of healthy hair, to encourage growth but also adds shine and gloss to the hair and cares for the scalp too.
- MUA Five Shade Eyeshadow Palette (in one of five shades), 3.8g
Perfectly curated and edited palettes without a dud shade in sight.
- Essie Apricot Mini Cuticle Oil, 5ml
A cuticle oil can keep a professional mani going for longer or improve the health of your nails and the skin around them. And this is the best in the biz.
- Ramer Sponges Facial Cleansing Sponge, 65mm Diameter
Not only does this gently and effectively clean your skin but it also provides very light exfoliation. Use alongside your favourite micellar water or cleanser.
- Deodoc Violet Cotton Daily Intimate Wash, 50ml
Developed by female doctors and gynaecologists, this daily wash has been formulated with the perfect pH to keep intimate skin balanced.
- Vocā Pillow Spray (in one of three scents, Dreams of Africa Mediterranean Moon, Oriental Lullaby), 50ml
Drift off to a more peaceful and restful sleep with one of three powerful pillow sprays that smell like fine fragrance, worth £34
- Transformulas Flawless Eye Retouch Serum, 3ml
Think of this as your concealer meets anti-ageing eye serum all rolled into one handy pen. It instantly brightens and conceals and works on fine lines over time. Worth £38!
- Memo Paris Marfa Eau de Parfum, 5ml
Filled with zesty orange blossom, sultry tuberose and musk this fine fragrance (named after Marfa, Texas) will transport you to the other side of the world.
How to buy the Get The Gloss Editor's Choice box
- Head here to latestinbeauty.com to shop. Get £10 off and free delivery use GTGCHOICE.