1 hour ago
The 3.5-minute makeover
September 1st 2012
Kay Montano is one of the most sought-after make-up artists in the business. Here, we challenged her (and Chanel) to create a fresh, natural look in just three-and-a-half minutes. Perfect for all you busy bees out there.
All products by Chanel
1. Apply Vitalumiere Fluid, £34, in 10 Limpide from centre of face outwards.
2.Apply Eclat Lumière, £26, under eyes and to lighten darker areas.
3.Conceal blemishes using Estompe Eclat Corrective Concealer Stick SPF 15, £21, and blend.
4.Powder T-zone and under eyes using Poudre Universelle Compact, £32.
5. Apply Joues Contraste in Rose Temptation blusher, £31, to middle of cheekbones.
6. Keep cheeks powder-free for a dewy finish.
7. Smudge a brown kohl into lashline. Try Le Crayon Kohl in Ambre, £17.
8. Coat lashes with a lengthening and separating mascara such as Inimitable Mascara in Black, £23.
9. Flush lips with a sheer lipstick like Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, £24.
Le Vernis in Rose Exuberant 519, £18.
This track is 15:20 The Phenomenal Hand Clap Band. Click here to buy on iTunes.
To find your nearest Chanel stockist, call 020 7493 3836
Filmed by Special Treats
Compiled by Susannah Taylor
Related GTG features
December 1st 2016