Terms and conditions
By using this website you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions including our PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
Getthegloss.com is a website which will enable users of the site to interact with eachother and view and in some cases submit digital content. The content is not restricted to, but may include, video, written articles, discussion threads, recordings, live chat, messaging and video links, and images whether drawings or photography. The content may also include links to other websites or digital service providers.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or change any content. Notwithstanding the above, any content posted by users remains the property of the person who posted the content. However, when content is posted by a site user, who by posting any content is agree to accept our SUITABLE CONTENT policy, that user grants Getthegloss.com (including its parent company and/or subsidiaries and/or its or their successors) (“GTG”) a perpetual and non-revocable licence to use the content in any way that it deems appropriate.
GTG accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user of the site in connection with that use. All information and advice should be vetted independently and should not be relied upon. Please note that access to the GTG sites is temporary and we reserve the right to restrict or withdraw access at any time, at our sole discretion, and without any requirement to provide notice.
Please note that tips and information are provided as a guide only and your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Get The Gloss may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the order ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases made on www.getthegloss.com are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Get The Gloss, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Get The Gloss for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Get The Box
The information, ideas and suggestions provided in the Get The Gloss Box and downloadable e-guides (the "GTG Guidelines") are for general information purposes only. They should be read in conjunction with the information provided by the individual brands relating to their products contained in the Get the Gloss Box (which take precedence) and are in no way intended as medical advice on which reliance should be placed or as a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment prescribed by a qualified physician. The GTG Guidelines should not be used for diagnosing or treating health problems and where appropriate should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of a suitably qualified person (whose guidance takes precedence).
As with any health or beauty effort or regime you are advised to consult with a suitably qualified person before adopting any of the suggestions provided by the GTG Guidelines. Not all suggestions are suited for everyone. Please do not continue with any of the GTG Guidelines if they result in any allergic reactions or you feeling unwell or otherwise feeling discomfort. The GTG Guidelines are of a general nature and have not been provided to meet individual requirements; accordingly, such information should not be interpreted as a substitute for specialist consultation, evaluation or treatment. The contents of the Get the Gloss Box are not intended for use by minors, pregnant women or individuals with any type of health, fitness or skin condition. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the GTG Guidelines are suitable for your purposes.
Get The Gloss makes no representations or warranties that the GTG Guidelines are accurate, complete or current, and expressly disclaim any and all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on, and any adverse effects arising from, any action based on the GTG Guidelines.
If you are redeeming your "Get The Box: Recharge and Reset" product via Monomax Limited (Trading as "SquareMeal") the Terms and Conditions of SquareMeal will apply and delivery times may be slightly delayed.
All transfers conducted through Get The Gloss are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
GTG reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time at its sole discretion and without notice.
Bellatricks Ltd. trading as Get The Gloss (“The Company”, “Get The Gloss”, “us” and “we”) is acting as the “Promoter” for the following Project Me Sweatshirt Giveaway Competition in which entries will be accepted free (without any payment) via the below methods before the closing time:
The entrant must complete the Get The Gloss newsletter sign up process (and remain a Get The Gloss newsletter subscriber until the end of the competition at least). The entrant may choose where to sign up to the newsletters from one (1) of these sign up portals:
- On the Get The Gloss website via the pop-up Newsletter entry form.
- On the Get The Gloss website via the dedicated Newsletter tab.
- On the Get The Gloss website via the Newsletter sign up banner.
- On the Get The Gloss Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GettheGlossUK/) via the Get The Gloss Facebook Newsletter App.
Any entries submitted outside of this process will not be accepted.
Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
The competition opens on Monday 25th January 2016 at10:00 am GMT and closes on Thursday 24th March at 00:00 GMT. All eligible entries must be received within this specified contest time period to be considered.
The contest is open to all UK residents aged 13 and over (at the time of entry).
Get The Gloss employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion are not eligible to win prizes.
Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or delayed entries whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
Three (3) winners in total will be selected at random, one (1) on the last Friday of each month from January 2016 - March 2016, to win one (1) of the prizes. Each prize will consist of one (1) Project Me sweatshirt, subject to availability from Get The Gloss.
The winner will be informed of their win via social media and / or email if applicable within five (5) business days of the winner being selected. It will be the responsibility of the winner to then reply, detailing their delivery address (which must be an address within the UK) for receipt of the prize. If the winner does not respond within five (5) working days of the winning communication being sent and confirm these details within a further five (5) working days, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected at random from the pool of entrants during the competition time frame.
If a prize is declined or if a winner forfeits a prize under these terms and conditions, then the Company may, at its discretion, offer the prize to another entrant.
By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have released Get The Gloss from any and all liability arising from their participation in the competition or from their participation in redemption of prizes.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prize with another prize that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value.
We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize-winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the giveaway.
The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All entrants agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. This includes allowing Get The Gloss to post their entry and or name on the Company’s Facebook page and / or Twitter account and / or Instagram account and / or other distribution channel. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive email communications from Get The Gloss. Should entrants wish to opt-out of this free email newsletter they can do so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained therein.
English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
Get The Gloss reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this competition or cancel it at any time.
PROMOTER: Bellatricks Ltd. trading as Get The Gloss, Company Number: 07626117, Registered Office Calder & Co., 16 Charles II Street, London, SW1Y 4NW
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
2016 Bellatricks Ltd. All rights reserved.