Terms and conditions
By using this website, Getthegloss.com, you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you read them carefully before you start using this site.
Information about Get The Gloss
Get The Gloss is a multi-channel, online platform operated by Bellatricks Ltd., T/A Get The Gloss (“GTG”, “us”, “our” and “we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07626117, and our registered offices are at Calder & Co., 16 Charles II Street, London, SW1Y 4NW.
Getthegloss.com is the website operated by Get The Gloss, which enables users of the site to view content and in some cases download or submit digital content and interact with other users. The content may include, but is not limited to: written articles and features, videos, shopping, job listings, discussion threads, recordings, live chats, messaging, video links, downloadable ebooks / eguides and images whether illustrations or photography. The content may also include links to other websites or digital service providers.
Get The Gloss also offers readers the ability to opt-in to receive regular email newsletters, follow us on social media channels, take part in promotions and surveys, look for job opportunities, purchase / download ebooks and eguides and register as a user on site to open up other functionalities.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. We recommend that you check this page from time-to-time to make yourself aware of any changes.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or change any content.
Notwithstanding the above, any content posted by users remains the property of the person who posted the content. However, such users grant Get The Gloss a perpetual and non-revocable license to use the content in any way that we deem appropriate.
You must not copy, distribute or resell any content from this site. You may share the content on email or social media or print or screen-grab for non-commercial purposes only.
No reliance on information
The content on Get The Gloss (including the content in our downloadable ebooks / eguides) is provided for general information only. It is not intended as advice on which to rely. As such it should not be relied upon. GTG accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user of the site in connection with such use.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update information on Get The Gloss at our discretion, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Any content on GTG (including any information contained in our downloadable ebooks / eguides) may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that such content is free from errors or omissions. All information and advice should be vetted independently and should not be relied upon.
Your use of any information or materials from our platforms (including in our ebooks / eguides) is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information referenced or made available through Get The Gloss meet your specific requirements.
None of our content is intended as medical advice or should have any reliance placed on or be taken as a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment prescribed by a suitably qualified person.
Get The Gloss makes no representations or warranties that the information on our platforms (including in our ebooks / eguides) is accurate, complete or current, and expressly disclaim any and all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on it, and any adverse effects arising from any action based on it.
Please note that access to the GTG platforms, including this website, is temporary and we reserve the right to restrict or withdraw access at any time, at our sole discretion, and without any requirement to provide notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Registering as a user on the website
Subscribing to our email newsletter
GTG reserves the right to send email newsletters to those who have opted in to receive these. You can opt out of such emails at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the foot of any of these emails.
Advertising and sponsored content
We serve carefully curated ads, sponsored content and promotions on our platforms about third party brands we think you’ll find interesting.
Third party links
Limitation of our liability
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and non-commercial use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content from it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The purchase of any digital products, ebooks or eguides, pdf downloads and online content via Get The Gloss is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks or eguides, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook or eguide, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Get The Gloss may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc.) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com with your transaction details, including the order ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases of intangible products made on getthegloss.com are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Get The Gloss, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Get The Gloss for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms and conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- To the extent permitted by law, Get The Gloss shall not be liable, whether in contract or tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any damage, loss of profits, reputation, goodwill, data or any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, whether foreseeable or otherwise, under or in connection with these terms.
If you have questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2018 Bellatricks Ltd. All rights reserved.