September 18th 2019
The Desktop Bikini Blitz - Main full body workout 1-3 weeks
April 22nd 2013 / 0 comment
Get fitter, firmer, super fast with Freedom2Train’s six week bespoke workout videos
We may not all be lucky enough to have a personal trainer, but here at GTG we have the very next best thing - over the next six weeks, personal training sensation Freedom2Train will be bringing you their body-blitzing workout videos, straight to your laptop.
We are fully aware that women don’t all come in the same shape and size, and while one woman’s despair might be her bingo wings, another’s might be her bottom. With this in mind we have created the following:
1. A main workout video that everyone should follow (above) at least 3-4 times a week (please note we will add a harder workout at 4-6 weeks to take up the pace)
HOW MANY REPS?
THE SQUAT: Repeat 15 times
THE LUNGE GET-UP: Repeat 10 times with each leg
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS: Continue the exercise for 30 seconds
JUMPING TOE-TAPS: Continue for 30 seconds
SHOULDER TAPS: Repeat 10 times with each leg
2. We have also created a leg, core, bum and arm video (see below) to target your personal troublesome zones. Just tag the one you want to target onto the end of each workout.
- Tummy looking less than ab-fab? Check out our core workout video here.
- Bingo wings and long sleeves becoming a way of life? See our arms workout video here.
- Pins in need of toning? Try our legs workout video here.
- Bum not quite on the perky side? Take a look at our bum workout video here.
Remember - you can’t out-train a bad diet. Follow nutritional therapist Amelia Freer’s six week nutritional plan here too...
How are you getting on? Tweet us @GettheGloss and remember to hashtag #ProjectBikini
Directed by Susannah Taylor
Film and production: Pocket Motion Pictures
Model: Triathlete Katie Murray and training physio at puresportsmed.com
Make-up and grooming: Camila Fernandez www.camilafernandez.co.uk
Sweaty Betty Stamina Sports Bra in Seaweed Green, £33
Sweaty Betty Adrenaline Ombre Run Capri in Algae Green, £69
ASICS Trainers GT-3000-W £120
Eco Yoga Matt, £39